Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks for rubbing it in.

After my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs missed the Stanley Cup Playoffs once again, I think I feel shitty enough. But then I log on to nhl.com this evening to check on hockey news, and the whole thing is remade, seemingly just for the playoffs.

It's sleeker, and the top bar is all chromified.

Thanks a lot, nhl.com. Now I feel even more terrible that my team missed the playoffs because your mighty cyber cock is basically skeeting all over the teams that got higher draft picks.

Not to say the teams that made the playoffs don't deserve credibility, but chromifying the website for the postseason is like waiting for the kids to leave the house so you can really get the action started.

Ew.

nhl.com = your parents having sex.

And now that I've completely strayed from my initial intention of this post...

llamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment