Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Insomnia

God dammit. I hate this.

Go to sleep.
I can't sleep...
Okay,
Browse YouTube.
Go downstairs and eat something.
Hang around on Facebook.
Read some of that book.
Attempt to fall asleep again.
Fail and open computer again.

Holy shit, it's 4:00 AM.

Seriously, fuck insomnia. Who invented it? It's so boring. It's so useless. Not that I want to go to school tomorrow, but since I have no choice, I would rather go to school well-rested and remotely presentable than bed-headed and smelling like ass cheese and borderline retarded because I didn't have any time to make myself seem less like a dumb ape because I hit the snooze button too much due to the fact that I feel asleep three hours beforehand.

Insomnia, you're an asshole. I'm going to kill you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment